roomsalive™ is a fresh interior design destination that inspires and enables shoppers to create the home of their dreams in an engaging and simple way. At roomsalive™ consumers can discover their style and find the most beautiful products made in the world for home décor. Guided by Marc Thee and his team of seasoned interior designers, roomsalive’s virtual design studio allows shoppers to experience state of the art interactive rooms featuring products that can be purchased on-line or in locally-owned stores throughout America. No-fail design guidance found in videos, articles, blog posts, and social conversation is how we define “design made simple”
We are looking for a talented 3d designer with a good understanding in visualizing and constructing interiors and products and who will fit in and can grow into our unique team and studio.
The individual applying should feel inspired and challenged to contribute to the spirit, ambition and style of the studio. The main responsibilities will include the creation on 3-dimensional, photo-realistic architectural renderings and animations.
The ideal candidate will possess:
• strong design and multimedia skills
• an education and or passion for architecture and design
• the ability to understand and interpret 2-dimensional architectural drawings (CAD experience a plus, but not mandatory)
• an attention to detail and ability to work in a highly productive environment.
• an ability to learn quickly and communicate effectively
• an ability to solve problems creatively and in a rapid manner.
• A proficiency in Autodesk 3d Studio Max software
• A proficiency in Vray
• an ability to construct accurate and efficient 3-dimensional models
• a proficiency in Adobe Photoshop software
Send resume and portfolio/samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Samples should include examples of interior lighting techniques and realistic material mapping with a clear description of what your responsibility was in the production of each image (i.e. modeling, lighting, mapping, post production, rendering or all)